2020 Arnold Classic USA: Andre Ferguson Repeats In Arnold Men’s Physique.
Andre Ferguson of New York, N.Y., won the Arnold Classic Men’s Physique for the third straight year. Ferguson received congratulations from Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, $7,000, a Tony Nowak Official Champions Jacket, and the champion’s trophy from Steve Slater of Rogue Fitness and Natalie Eva Marie of Reign Total Body Fuel.
The remainder of the Arnold Men’s Physique top six:
- 2nd place: Brandon Hendrickson of Shaumberg, Ill., received $4,000 and a trophy from Europa Sports and Big Sports.
- 3rd place: Steven Cao of Davie, Fla., received $3,000 and a trophy from Mount Carmel Health System and Jan Tana.
- 4th place: George Brown of Columbus, Oh., received $2,000 and a trophy from Ricart Automotive and The Columbus Dispatch.
- 5th place: Carlos De Oliveira of Medford, Ma., received $1,000 and a trophy from Jan Tana and Cryotech Nordic.
- 6th place: Yasser Fernando Chala Blandon of Colombia received $1,000 and a trophy from The Columbus Dispatch and Mount Carmel Health System.
Judge’s scorecards and winner photos courtesy Arnold Sports Festival (Dave Emery)
Results courtesy Arnold Sports Festival (Matt Lorz)
Entire photo gallery can be seen on NPC News Online – Click HERE