Height 169cm, off season weight 87kg, pre contest weight 76-79kg Waist off season 32inch, pre contest 29inch.
• Level 2 Fitness Instructor
• Level 3 Personal Trainer EUROPEAN CERTIFIED (ACTIVE IQ ACADEMY UK
• Muscle Release Techniques
• Sports Psychology
• Intro to Nutrition
Success as a personal trainer with athletes:
• Strength & Conditioning coach of a former World Champion Boxer Super Steve Martin (Fight Factory)
• Personal Trainer of Kalkara regatta team who have won the Section B shield in March 2015
• Personal Trainer of a National Badminton Player Samuel Cali who represented Malta in the European Games
• Personal Trainer of a Karate Athlete Carl Muscat who have previously won a National Championship in Scotland
• Several photo shoots of clients he has helped to transform throughout these past years
About Clayton: He has done three photo shoots so far and this will be his first Physique Competition in 2 weeks (23rd April)
Cremona Meat Products Hamrun
Cafe’ De Republic Hamrun
Fight Factory Home Of Champions
Best Deal Properties
When Clayton was 5 years old he started to play soccer with Sliema Wanderers youth nursery until the age of 21. While he played soccer, he still used to hit the gym to strengthen his vital body parts used for soccer such as core, legs, etc.
Passion for the gym grew and he was taking it more seriously, such as planning a routine of exercises and having a sort of structure for the week and even taking nutrition more seriously.
After a year of training, Clayton stopped playing soccer for unforeseen circumstances, and he started to take bodybuilding more seriously. Seeing other well built athletes was enough to give Clayton the motivation he needed
Clayton was only 62kgs at that time and decided to take a fitness instructor.
By this time, Clayton’s uncle was preparing to compete in a bodybuilding competition and he was Clayton’s idol.
During the past four years he did several photo shoots and he was always improving in vascularity, muscle size and maturity. Now, Clayton is weighing 78kgs with 5% body fat, 2 weeks out of his very first physique competition thanks to the Malta Federation Of Bodybuilding & Fitness (IFBB Malta). Let’s Hope for the best! 🙂