Fitbalance Berkes Team continues season in Austria.
This weekend Fitbalance Berkes Team continues their international season at St. Polten, Austria.
The team will have a busy weekend competing in 3 competitions in 2 days:
- IFBB Austria Cup,
- IFBB Diamond Cup Austria – Elite Pro Qualifier and World Elite Ranking Event
- IFBB Elite Pro Austria
The team will consist of 7 international IFBB, IFBB Elite and IFBB Elite Pro Athletes:
- Karina Gavrikova (
Hungary)– IFBB Elite Pro Bikini Fitness, Top 3 in IFBB Elite Pro Madrid, IFBB Diamond Cup Serbia Overall Winner, Arnold Classic USA winner, Olympia Amateur San Marino winner, Diamond Cup Malta winner, Diamond Cup Ostrava winner, Hungarian National Champion, Top 3 in European Championship, World Championship Runner up
- Andrea Horvath (Hungary)– IFBB Elite Bikini Fitness & Master Bikini Fitness, Diamond Cup Malta Runner-up, Hungarian National Champion
- Julietta Sebok (Hungary) – IFBB Elite Bikini Fitness, Top 3 in IFBB World Championship, Hungarian National Champion
- Kristina Brunauer (Austria)– IFBB Elite Bikini Fitness, IFBB Diamond Cup Romania Champion
- Eva Marcu (Hungary) – IFBB Bikini Fitness, International Debut at IFBB Diamond Cup Romania
- Gina Ronai (Hungary)– IFBB Bikini Fitness, International Debut
- Mercedes Müller (Hungary) – IFBB Bikini Fitness, Hungarian National Champion