PRODUCT REVIEW: Force Factor Test X180 Testosterone Booster.
Force Factor Test X180 Ignite review: in this detailed post, we’ll check if Test X180 Ignite can really ‘ignite’ your fat loss and improve testosterone levels as it claims.
With ingredients like Testofen Fenugreek, Green Tea Extract, and Avena Sativa, Test X180 aims to help you:
- Get stronger
- Kickstart your libido
- Improve performance & daily energy
As you can see, this isn’t just a product for bodybuilding. But also for anyone looking to enhance their masculinity.
We check the ingredients, side effects, before and after results, and more in this Test X180 review to find out.
Pros and Cons
Here’s a quick overview of our Test X180 review. For anyone that doesn’t want to go through the full report.
This ‘testosterone booster-fat burner’ uses a few great ingredients, like caffeine and green tea extract. However, these are all masked in proprietary blends, which prevent you from seeing their individual dosages.
For all we know, the caffeine could be making up 99 percent of its 400-mg proprietary blend. Which would be terrible.
The truth is, this supplement has a lot of untapped potential.
The ingredients aren’t bad, the only major issue is that you can’t asses them for safety or efficacy.It also misses a few of our favorite test boosters in its formula.
For these reasons, Test X180 didn’t make it on our list of the current top test boosters for this year.
- May help with fat loss
- Uses caffeine which helps with focus and alertness
- Uses proprietary blends
- Ineffective ingredients in terms of raising testosterone
- Missing Ashwagandha, vitamin D, zinc, and other key ingredients for anabolic stimulation
About the Company
Force Factor is a supplement company from Boston. It was started back in 2009 by two Harvard rowers.
The company saw a relatively quick rise to success after the initial launch, with some of their products ending up on GNC and other third party sites for sale.
Their focus is on performance supplements, including test boosters, thermogenics, and nootropics. The website doesn’t look like it’s fully finished, though! A few sections are still ‘under construction’.
In any case, let’s check how their flagship test booster, Test X180 Ignite, fares in this review.
Test X180 Ignite is a supplement that promises a lot of results.
The producers say that Test X180 Ignite won’t just improve your strength training workouts, but also;
- Raise free testosterone
- Improve libido and performance
- Energy and stamina boost
- Increased metabolism
Chances are, you’ve noticed that this isn’t just a testosterone boosting formula. It’s aimed at boosting male’s health in general; this includes helping you maintain lean muscle mass, and even burn fat.
But can Test X180 Ignite really get you these results?
Upon looking at Test X180 Ignite ingredients, you’ll be greeted with two proprietary blends. What does this mean?
In essence, proprietary blends prevent you from seeing individual doses of ingredients in them. You only see the total dose of the blend.
Now, there’s one big reason why this is a problem…
When the ingredients are in a prop blend, you can’t asses whether they’re effective or not. Worse still, you can’t asses their safety either.
See for yourself:
Manliness Ignition Matrix
This blend is supposed to increase your strength, energy levels, and of course, testosterone. But can it really do so? I don’t think it can!
For one, it’s a proprietary blend. So there’s no way of knowing if the dosages are correct or not.
Secondly, this blend only has one test boosting ingredient in it – Fenugreek. Which is a questionable inclusion in and of itself. Read on to find out why…
- Testofen (Fenugreek Extract) – This is the only true test booster in this blend. But it’s not our favorite. Why? Because it sacrifices another male hormone, DHT, in order to maintain higher T levels. This can bring about an imbalance in your body. (1)
- Green Tea Leaf Extract – More of a fat burner. It can sharpen your focus and increase energy levels by stimulating stress hormones such as adrenaline. All in all, it’s not a bad inclusion! (2)
- Avena Sativa Extract – This is a type of oat extract. It contains saponins which are thought to increase your testosterone levels. Not enough evidence to prove this is actually the case.
- Horny Goat Weed Extract – Does what the name implies. It will raise your libido and performance in the bedroom. Sadly we can’t tell the dosage since it’s in a proprietary blend, so we can’t assess how effective it will be.
Fat Incineration Matrix
This blend has an aggressive name, but can it really incinerate your body fat? Well, it will speed up your metabolism, helping you burn off a few extra calories per hour. But you’ll still have to do plenty of work in the gym in order for the lean gains to show!
- Green Tea Leaf Extract – Again, this helps to release certain stress hormones which force your body to spend more calories.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – A potent stimulant. The only issue with caffeine is that it can cause side effects at higher doses. For all we know, this entire 400mg proprietary blend could be filled with caffeine, which would definitely not be a smart idea! (3)
- Green Coffee Extract – This ingredient contains something called chlorogenic acid, which slows down the release of glucose in your blood. In other words, it may help you with weight maintenance. (4)
- White Tea Extract – It’s rich in antioxidants that are shown to protect from obesity, high cholesterol, and heart disease. (5)
Test X180 doesn’t have what we consider to be some of the most effective natural testosterone boosting ingredients currently available. These include:
- Vitamin D
We could go on with this list, because there are some truly awesome test boosters out there. But what you saw above are the biggest omissions from Test X180.
If we had to pick the most critical natural testosterone booster, it’d be vitamin D.
As many people are deficient in it, supplementation almost always confers some kind of benefit. Whether that’s raised testosterone or improved mood.
Our current top rated test booster takes this a step further – combining vitamin D with vitamin K2 for a synergistic effect on your testosterone, bone health, and cognitive well being.
The dosage instructions for Force Factor Test X180 are 2 capsules with breakfast and 2 capsules before working out. On your non-training days, you should take 2 capsules with breakfast and 2 with your lunch.
Some users will wonder, how long does Test X180 take to work? The answer is, this mostly depends on the individual. However, you should notice the effects of caffeine and green tea almost immediately. This is why you should take Test X180 before a workout, as it can enhance your focus and energy levels.
Any product that contains stimulants can cause side effects. Particularly in sensitive users. If you’re someone who doesn’t tolerate caffeine very well, then chances are this will be a too aggressive product for you.
Other than that, it does have a few other problems, such as Fenugreek. Although a popular ingredient in test boosters, it’s not our favorite. Because it can mess with your hormones; dysregulating the natural conversion of testosterone to DHT.
Test X180 Ignite Before and After
With 493+ user reviews on Amazon, Test X180 boasts a score of 3.9 out of 5. The before and after results aren’t overly impressive, although a few users mentioned how they felt an increase in energy levels, which helped them to train for longer. This is due to caffeine and other stimulants in Test X180.
Price And Value For Money?
The price depends on where you buy Test X180. The official site charges over $69.99, which is more expensive than some of our current top-rated test boosters – and it can’t really compete with them. But if buying on 3rd party sites such as Amazon, you can get the same product for less than half the price – $33 per bottle.
Conclusion on Test X180 Ignite Review
So that pretty much concludes our whole Test X180 Ignite review.
This product is marketed as both a testosterone booster and a fat burner. The idea was that this supplement should encompass all areas of men’s health; including energy, performance, libido, fat loss, testosterone, and even mental well being.
The problem is, Test X180 doesn’t back these aspirations up with actual results.
While some of the ingredients are decent, they’re all hidden in proprietary blends. This completely prevents you from assessing the product’s safety and effectiveness.
We do feel that there are more reliable options available at the moment.
- Beneficial effects of fenugreek glycoside supplementation in male subjects during resistance training: A randomized controlled pilot study. (source)
- Green tea extract thermogenesis-induced weight loss by epigallocatechin gallate inhibition of catechol-O-methyltransferase. (source)
- Effect of Caffeine on Attention and Alertness Measured in a Home-Setting, Using Web-Based Cognition Tests. (source)
- Green Coffee Extract. (source)
- Healthy properties of green and white teas: an update. (source)