Former 5% Nutrition and WBPF athlete Tim De Wever dies at the age of 31.
The bodybuilding and fitness world mourns again as another young athlete has left us at such a young age.
Tim De Wever has passed away at the very young age of 31.
Tim was a very accomplished classic bodybuilder and had just competed with the WBPF earlier this month.
No indication of the cause of death has been given yet.
Tim was recently a Performance Sports Nutrition athlete and a interview was just published with him on their official website on 8 June, 2018. You can read the entire interview HERE
The news started to spread about Tim’s death when Rich Piana’s former girlfriend Chanel Renee posted a message about his death. Tim was also a former 5% Athlete.
- c_no5It is with a heavy heart that I say Rest In Peace to @tim_athlete I only had the pleasure of meeting him once at FIBO last year but @1dayumay met him multiple times and saw something special in him and made him a part of the 5% team/family. I don’t know any details-I just wanted to send love and condolences out to his family, friends, loved ones, and fellow 5%ers.
His girlfriend also left a message on her Instagram page:
- beastystephanieI wasn’t ready to say goodbye.. I never wiI 😭😭😭I need you baby! I can’t live without you! You are my other half, my heartbeat, my life, my man ❤️❤️❤️We promissed each other Forever and forever iT will be ❤️❤️❤️ If there is a god, then why did he take you away fom me 😭😭😭 Why???!!! @tim_athlete Please come back to me baby, please 😭 Wake-up, please wake-up baby 😭😭😭😭😭
• Victory at the Walters Open
• 2 x 4th place at the European Championship of Classic Bodybuilding
• A full article in Flex Magazine
• Presence as an athlete 1x at BodyPower and 5x at Fibo
Evolutionofbodybuilding.net send our deepest condolences to Tim’s family and friends.