In this Primasurge review, we’re taking a look at a testosterone booster that claims to boost your strength, energy, fat loss, and lean muscle growth.
Primasurge features natural and premium ingredients like Ashwagandha and Primavie (patented Shilajit extract). It costs just under $30 per bottle and will last you anywhere from two weeks to two months.
- Natural (no synthetic ingredients or hormones)
- Free of illegal substances
A testosterone booster does not affect your testosterone as synthetic steroids do. It uses simple herbal ingredients and plant extracts that are shown in studies to positively affect your body’s natural hormone production.
Now, this doesn’t mean that every testosterone booster is safe. Even natural ingredients can cause side effects.
But worry not. In this Primasurge review, we’ll check everything from the side effects to ingredient quality to see just how safe and effective this testosterone formula is.
Pros and Cons
Quick summary: we’ve found it to be a decent product.
Considering the low cost, you do get some decent benefits like an increase in sex drive and perhaps even improved erections.
However, this testosterone booster can’t compete with the current top-rated supplements in terms of actually enhancing your natural T production.
- Great for libido
- Manufactured in cGMP facility (aka, it’s clean and safe)
- Relatively cheap
- Not the most effective testosterone booster
- Missing some key ingredients, such as vitamin D and zinc
- A few ingredients are ineffective and not proven to work
Who Makes Primasurge Testosterone Booster?
Primasurge is made by Jacked Factory. The company is based in the USA but you can buy their products from anywhere as they sell on 3rd party sites too.
Their official website says they make “premium muscle building & fat loss supplements,” one of them being Primasurge. But just how (in)effective this product is? Let’s dig further to find out…
Here are the key claims about what Primasurge can do for you:
- Build muscle
- Increase strength
- Supports fat loss
- Enhanced energy levels and libido
The Primasurge’s formula consists of 6 ingredients. Overall, you’ll be happy to know there are some great choices in there. From Ashwagandha which increases strength and resilience to stress, to LongJack which supports a healthy libido.
However, a few ingredients we didn’t like, as there’s no proof that they can boost testosterone in any significant way.
You’ll also notice that Primasurge is missing quite a few of the best testosterone boosting ingredients. More on that below.
Here’s how Primasurge formula looks;
- Ashwagandha Root Extract – Ashwagandha helps with stress and makes you more resilient to cortisol, a muscle-wasting hormone that causes health problems when chronically elevated. (1)
- Safed Musli – Ayurvedic herb that doesn’t have much human evidence behind it, but rat studies show it might boost erections and libido. Not one of our favorite ingredients for a testosterone booster. (2)
- Shilajit Extract – Contains natural minerals like Fulvic Acid which can help with certain things. Weak evidence in terms of boosting testosterone. (3)
- LongJack – This is a great libido enhancer, it will help you with performance and virility. (4)
- Boron – One of our favorite T-boosting ingredients, it’s shown to promote testosterone production at doses of 10mg or higher per day. It’s disappointing to see that Primasurge only contains 5mg of boron per serving. (5)
- Black Pepper Extract (Bioperine) – This ingredient won’t raise your testosterone, but will support the effectiveness of other ingredients in the formula. (6)
As we mentioned, while Primasurge’s formula looks good, it would be more complete if it had these ingredients:
- Vitamin D
- Mucuna Pruriens
- Vitamin K2
These are some of the most basic and foundational ingredients for testosterone. Without vitamin D, for example, your testosterone levels would sink pretty fast. The sad truth is that the majority of the population lacks vitamin D. By supplementing it you’ll ensure that your test levels stay high! (7)
How to Take (Dosage)
For best results, Primasurge dosage directions are 1 capsule, two or three times per day, 20 minutes before your meals. They also say you should take this testosterone booster for at least 8-12 weeks to notice its full benefits.
Primasurge’s ingredients are used in some of the best testosterone boosters currently available. They’re also well-researched and come in relatively light doses. So, it’s safe to say you shouldn’t worry about any side effects with Primasurge.
You can see our top-rated testosterone booster here.
Price And Value For Money?
One bottle of Primasurge, which will last you anywhere from 15-60 days (depending on how many capsules you take), costs around $27. We find this to be a fair value for money. While Primsurge can’t quite compete with the current top-rated fat burners on the market, it’s a decent choice for anyone who can’t afford anything more expensive at the moment.
Conclusion on Primasurge Testosterone Booster Review
So that concludes our review.
It’s an inexpensive product with some good ingredients, such as Ashwagandha and LongJack. Both of these can support you on your journey.
However, is it the best testosterone booster we’ve seen? We don’t think so – the price reflects the effectiveness of this product pretty well.
You might get some decent benefits, such as increased libido, but if you’re looking to naturally enhance your testosterone production, we recommend checking other options.
- Examining the effect of Withania somnifera supplementation on muscle strength and recovery: a randomized controlled trial. (source)
- Chlorophytum borivilianum. (source)
- Fulvic Acid. (source)
- Eurycoma Longifolia Jack. (source)
- Comparative effects of daily and weekly boron supplementation on plasma steroid hormones and proinflammatory cytokines. (source)
- Bioavailability enhancers of herbal origin: An overview. (source)
- Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels in men. (source)