REVIEW: National Bodybuilding Co. Multivitamin.
Here is our review of National Bodybuilding Co’s Multivitamin. We will assess whether it can improve your physical performance, increase your endurance, quicken your recovery, and give you increased and more consistent energy, as well as several other benefits.
Firstly, there are some arguments about whether multivitamins are beneficial or even necessary if you are eating a balanced diet. If you are mindful of the macro and micronutrients you are consuming, should you have to supplement it?
Sadly, studies suggest that soils all over the world are depleting in nutrients.  This means that even before our food is highly processed and transported across far distances, they seriously lack nutrients.
What does this mean? It means that Mr Olympia 50 years ago would have trained while consuming food that provided him with a lot more nutrients then that same food can provide you with today.
For people who don’t exercise much, it probably doesn’t matter a great deal. However, as someone working hard to become the best athlete they can be, you are continually putting stress on your muscles, joints, CNS, and brain. And as your metabolism improves, you also lose minerals through your sweat.
If you are not supplementing correctly, then your body will not have what it needs to repair and continue to build muscle. You will never be as great as you can be, and you will not be able to increase your endurance past a certain point.
Do you want to perform better, have more energy for longer, and build muscle? Then you need to be kind to your body and provide it with what it needs.
Taking a multivitamin consistently, could help you to improve your performance. Without it, you are likely to see a halt in your progress that you cannot move past, and you could even find it hard to lose weight intentionally. Consider top athlete Paula Findlay who finished last in an Olympic Triathlon and subsequently discovered that her iron levels were low. Minerals and nutrients are everything.
Luckily, National Bodybuilding Co. Multivitamins can help…
What is National Bodybuilding Co. Multivitamin?
National Bodybuilding Co. Multi has developed a progressive health and fitness supplement designed for people who want to build muscle, improve performance, increase energy, and support their body’s production of hormones.
Ingredients include over 19 bioactive vitamins and minerals, as well as 3 quality herb blends. It is also vegan-friendly and contains no dairy products.
According to the manufacturer, National Bodybuilding Co., their Multivitamin could help you with:
- Muscle recovery– When you build muscles, they are drained of macronutrients and Micronutrients are used by the body to transport fats, amino acids, carbohydrates, and proteins, around your body. This process is necessary for the recovery of cells and muscles.
- Energy levels – The optimum dosages of each ingredient are designed to increase mitochondria, which produce ATP in your cells, providing you with the energy you need for your workouts.
- Digestion and nutrient bioavailability– Several ingredients, including B vitamins, help your body to metabolize food and transform it into consistent energy.
- Hormone optimization– The right levels of magnesium and specialized herbs have been included to boost anabolic hormones.
An exact list of ingredients and dosages makes it possible for us to analyze them and make sure they are effective and safe. They are also free from harmful pesticides and synthetics and should be side effect free.
We have found that the Multivitamins produced by National Bodybuilding Co surpasses similar products on the market. The amount of each ingredient has been clinically researched and engineered for ultimate performance.
National Bodybuilding Co. Multivitamin Ingredient Breakdown
- Vitamin A – repairs damaged tissues and strengthens the immune system.
- B Vitamins– boosts levels of energy, improves mental clarity and nerve myelination. See more.
- Vitamin C– encourages the growth and development of tissues. 
- Vitamin D– helps hormones that encourage muscle building and provides the bones with calcium. 
- Vitamin E– decreases inflammation, which means faster recovery for your muscles.
- Calcium– keeps bones and joints strong and keeps the body’s nervous system healthy.
- Selenium– protects the body’s cells from oxidative stress and improves the capacity of your airways.
- Magnesium– improves the quality of sleep, regulates metabolism, and minimizes muscle cramps 
- Zinc– promotes a healthy immune system and protects the body from some of the damaging effects of cortisol, the stress hormone.
- Copper– keeps your nervous system healthy and helps your body to produce red blood cells.
- Manganese– regulates blood sugar levels and reduces inflammation, which results in faster recovery periods and more consistent energy.
- Chromium– prevents cravings for bad foods and helps stop unintentional weight gain. 
- Molybdenum– aids the body in removing harmful toxins.
- Immune Support Blend–Echinacea and Spirulina are anti-inflammatory herbs that fight pathogens.
- Energy Support Blend– Cinnamon Bark, Pomegranate, and naturally energizing green tea help prevent post-food crashes.
- Male Support Blend–Saw Palmetto, Lycopene, Urtica dioica, and other ingredients that improve male performance.
How to Use
National Bodybuilding Co. advises that you take two capsules of their Multivitamin per day. This will ensure that you meet your body’s nutritional needs, enabling you to improve your performance and be the best athlete you can be.
It would help if you ingested them with your first meal of the day, which would allow your body to absorb all of the fat-soluble compounds.
Price and Value for Money
A Multivitamin from National Bodybuilding Co. will cost you $34 for one month’s supply.
The engineering of this product and the research that has been done to provide optimum dosages make it safe for daily use.
As we see it, it is excellent value for money – it provides clean and well-rounded nutrition that will enable you to work out harder and longer, boosting your energy, quickening your recovery, and balancing your hormones.
You can find the National Bodybuilding Co. Multivitamin here: https://nationalbodybuildingco.com/products/bodybuilders-multivitamin
This is one of the best quality multivitamins on offer. It contains everything you need to give yourself that extra push and see new improvements in your journey. It has 20 essential vitamins and minerals and 3 supporting blends. Once you start taking it every day, you will wonder why you didn’t do it sooner.
- 20 bioactive vitamins and minerals.
- 3 focused herbal blends
- Made in cGMP and FDA-approved facilities
- No unwanted chemicals, harmful fillers, or common allergens
- Excellent customer support and speedy shipping.
- Only available for purchase on the manufacturer’s website
- Shipping is only available in the USA and Canada.
- DePhillipo NN, Aman ZS, Kennedy MI, Begley JP, Moatshe G, LaPrade RF. Efficacy of Vitamin C Supplementation on Collagen Synthesis and Oxidative Stress After Musculoskeletal Injuries: A Systematic Review. Orthop J Sports Med. 2018;6(10):2325967118804544. Published 2018 Oct 25. doi:10.1177/2325967118804544
- Laird E, Ward M, McSorley E, Strain JJ, Wallace J. Vitamin D and bone health: potential mechanisms. Nutrients. 2010;2(7):693-724. doi:10.3390/nu2070693
- Cao Y, Zhen S, Taylor AW, Appleton S, Atlantis E, Shi Z. Magnesium Intake and Sleep Disorder Symptoms: Findings from the Jiangsu Nutrition Study of Chinese Adults at Five-Year Follow-Up. Nutrients. 2018;10(10):1354. Published 2018 Sep 21. doi:10.3390/nu10101354
- A scientific review: the role of chromium in insulin resistance. Diabetes Educ. 2004;Suppl:2-14.
- Human security at risk as depletion of soil accelerates, scientists warn – https://news.berkeley.edu/2015/05/07/soil-depletion-human-security/