REVIEW: Razalean Fat Burner
Razalean Review: Self-proclaimed no. 1 consumer-rated diet pill on the market, Razalean fat burner offers a solution to boost metabolism and shred fat. With a hefty price tag of $89.95, it:
· Boosts metabolism to burn away stubborn fat
· Provides unmatched and sustained energy
· Improves endurance
· Blocks fat metabolism
· Helps convert stored fat into energy
Compelling promises, but is it effective? If you’re looking for an honest Razalean review to get into the science behind the supplement, we’ve got you covered.
We breakdown each ingredient and explore the practicalities of using the supplement to help you make an informed buying decision. So, here’s everything you need to know.
Buy the Best Fat Burners: See Our Top Rated Fat Burners
Razalean Fat Burner at a Glance
According to the company, Razalean reviews its ingredients with effectiveness and convivence in mind. With busy lives occupying most of our time, every effort we make needs to count. Above all, losing weight should not be a struggle.
With this primary goal leading their team, the company presents itself as a 3-in-1 diet supplement. It boosts metabolism, reduces belly fat, and provides a thermogenic effect to promote fat burning.
On the other hand, they use a proprietary blend that does not showcase the ratio of the ingredients used in it. The details of their supplement are as follows.
· Promotes thermogenesis to help you burn fat throughout your day
· Focuses on maximizing energy levels and endurance
· Targets fat loss by boosting metabolism
· Helps control cravings and appetite
· Uses 10 natural clinically-tested ingredients
· Caffeine content is high which might make it unsuitable for people with sensitivities
· Proprietary blend with undisclosed ingredient proportions
· Claims blend is based on scientific research with no sources available on its website
Who Makes This Product?
Razalean is the namesake brand of the weight loss supplement. The company highlights its 19 years in the diet pill business; while touting its current products to be their greatest formulation.
The products are manufactured and distributed from the USA. It has, however, expanded globally due to its online presence.
Within their current line-up, they offer two products: Razalean and Razalean PM. The latter is meant to improve the efficacy of its main product. It helps to decrease late-night cravings and allow for blissful sleep.
While the company or its formulations are not FDA-approved, its products are made in GMP-compliant facilities.
To provide an in-depth analysis in our Razalean review, we need to understand the benefits the product offers, which consists of:
· Maximizes Metabolism: It promotes the oxidation of fat cells by converting them into energy.
· Manages Energy Level: Caffeine allows users to boost energy levels so you can achieve more without fatigue.
· Improves Endurance: By lowering lethargy and invigorating your body, you’ll be able to perform better and more efficiently.
· Provides Powerful Thermogenesis: Burn fat all day long—even as you sleep. By raising your internal temperature, you’ll benefit from heightened NEAT (Non-Exercise Activity Thermogenesis).
To sum up: You should melt away fat throughout the day and achieve results in a matter of weeks. But, does Razalean’s ingredients back up its claims?
Similar to its claims, Razalean makes an impact with its ingredient list. It includes 10 clinically-tested compounds to promote fat loss. Here’s what science says about each:
When it comes to thermogenesis, cayenne pepper is the way to go. However, consuming raw peppers is a bad idea. The resulting burns can lead to various health conditions.
Therefore, Razalean offers a safer method of ingesting cayenne pepper without experiencing the burn. One study found peppers to a healthy alternative to tackle obesity (1).
Caffeine serves multiple purposes in fat burners. It boosts energy, improves satiety, and enhances metabolism. That said, the disclosed caffeine content stated on the package suggests it may be too intense for certain people. As a general advice, tests out the levels before upping your intake for longer periods.
According to the company, this exotic ingredient is a healthy source for increasing metabolism. After all, it is classified as a superfood. According to a recent study, there are no actual studies to verify kelp provides any fat metabolism benefits (2).
Apple Cider Vinegar
Most fitness enthusiasts will be familiar with claims apple cider vinegar aids in weight loss, or it suppresses appetite.
Other Key Ingredients
Lastly, the company mentions a handful of other ingredients used in its blend. It is unknown at what quantities however. Therefore, let’s go through a quick breakdown of each:
· L-Arginine: An amino acid known for enhancing athletic performance. A 2017 study suggests, 45 days of supplementation showed significant statistical improvements over a placebo group (3).
· Turmeric Root Powder: Tumeric powder has powerful anti-inflammatory properties, which should boost endurance.
· Rhodiola 3% Rosavins: A herb grown in cold, mountainous regions, but packed with benefits. It is known to help you destress, fight fatigue, and mildly improve sports performance.
· Raspberry Ketones: By inducing fat oxidation, raspberry ketones can aid in reducing fat.
· Green Coffee Bean Extract: Unroasted coffee beans produce green bean coffee. Studies have not been conducted on its effects as a fat loss ingredient. However, its association with caffeine most likely earns its appeal.
· Garcinia Cambogia: Garcinia Cambogia is a popular weight-loss supplement ingredient. It has shown some modest effects against fat.
According to our Razalean review, there an impressive mix of ingredients. It aims to provide varied, stable results. However, the science behind each is shaky or needs further research. It would be better to include more active compounds within the mix.
The formulation may also be too stimulating for specific populations. Using caffeine and green coffee bean could lead to anxiety and jitters. Theacrine and other caffeine substitutes could be used to step away from the side-effects without losing the benefits.
How to Take (Dosage)
Razalean realizes their product may be too intense to handle; therefore it provides instructions on how to take their supplement.
Start by taking one capsule a day before meal time. Over time, you can increase dosage to its standard 2-capsules. But, exceeding two a day can lead to negative consequences.
In case you have any sensitivities or health concerns, talk to your doctor on how to add supplements in your lifestyle. You will also have to stick to a healthy diet and routine exercise to unlock its full potential.
Although being a natural product, users may experience the following side effects:
· Caffeine-induced highs or jitters
Customers leaving Razalean reviews are generally critical. With around 93 reviews on Amazon, the supplement has a rating of 3.5.
Positive reviews discuss their ease, effectiveness, and energy-boosting capabilities. They loved its clean and natural ingredients for the results it provides. Additionally, some were impressed at how it helps manage their cravings.
On the other hand, the negative reviews talk about a general lack of results and reaction to the ingredients. For some, it was too stimulating, while others found it not worth the money.
Price and Value For Money?
In comparison to other brands, Razalean provides a good combination of ingredients. It has anti-inflammatory properties and energy-boosting ones. However, the ratios of each product used is kept a secret. Given this fact alone and its reviews, we could consider it less than ideal—especially given its price.
While each bottle is approximately $90, they do offer frequent discounts and bundles. It could potentially give you the opportunity to try their product out at a less expensive rate.
Conclusion to Razalean Review
In short, we understand the appeal of Razalean. It does provide some common fat burner ingredients, such as coffee, cayenne pepper, and Garcinia Cambogia. On the other hand, it provides variety in terms of certain compounds whose effectiveness is unclear.
If you’re interested, we’d suggest taking advantage of their discounts to snag a trial run. Also, the company claims to provide a 100% money-back guarantee in case the product doesn’t work for you. It
1. Zheng J, Zheng S, Feng Q, Zhang Q, Xiao X. Dietary capsaicin and its anti-obesity potency: from mechanism to clinical implications. Biosci Rep. 2017;37(3):BSR20170286. Published 2017 May 11. doi:10.1042/BSR20170286
2. Khezri, S., Saidpour, A., Hosseinzadeh, N., & Amiri, Z. (2018, February 09). Beneficial effects of Apple Cider Vinegar on weight management, Visceral Adiposity Index and lipid profile in overweight or obese subjects receiving restricted calorie diet: A randomized clinical trial. August 21, 2020, from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1756464618300483
3. Pahlavani N, Entezari MH, Nasiri M, et al. The effect of l-arginine supplementation on body composition and performance in male athletes: a double-blinded randomized clinical trial [published correction appears in Eur J Clin Nutr. 2017 Aug;71(8):1028]. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2017;71(4):544-548. doi:10.1038/ejcn.2016.266